Endowment & Planned Giving
The Las Patronas Endowment Fund was established in 1990.
- To provide a stable and permanent funding source for Las Patronas.
- To establish a permanent source of funds from which the income would be available for distribution to qualified beneficiaries.
- To increase and diversify the ways by which Las Patronas raises funds, including bequests, planned giving, memorial contributions, and gifts in thanksgiving.
- To provide Active members, Advisory members, and others a permanent way to support the charitable activities of Las Patronas.
- To provide the opportunity for estate planning or bequests.
Investment Committee Chair
P.O. Box 1888
La Jolla, CA 92038-1888
The Las Patronas Endowment Funds were created to extend the impact of gifts made to Las Patronas to future generations. It also provides a wonderful opportunity for you to support or continue to honor a friend or family member. There are both irrevocable and unrestricted funds to select for contributions.
Starting in the Fall 2016 grant cycle, income derived from the endowment will fund a minor beneficiary of up to $5000. Contributions to the Las Patronas Endowment, will create income to fund more beneficiaries each year in the years to come.
The Legacy Society was established to honor and thank our members and community leaders who have included the Las&npsp;Patronas Endowment Fund in their charitable bequests and estate plans or who have made a Direct Donation to the Endowment of $10,000 or above.
Thank You to those who have made a Direct Donation to the Las Patronas Endowment Fund
Barbara Doren in memory of Christine Stalder and Joan Wilson
Caroline and Nicolas Nierenberg in honor of The Platinum Sisters (2015-16 Las Patronas Advisory Reps)
Las Patronas is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; federal tax ID #95-6051480.