Merging PDF files for electronic submission of your grant proposal:
Las Patronas requires that you complete the grant application form and upload your supporting materials as a single PDF (see Application Form for documents required).
PDFs can be merged using several methods:
- Using Adobe Acrobat Pro select – In the Acrobat startup window, File, Combine, Merge files into a single PDF. A video by Adobe demonstrates the process using Adobe XI.
- Using Preview in Apple OSX - For a detailed explanation go here.
- PDFMerge!- A free online website that will merge several PDF files.
- Sejda- Another online option with a few more options with rearranging pages.
- FedEx/Kinko's - Staff can help merge PDF documents if brought to a store on a USB Flash drive or disk.