Merging PDF files for electronic submission of your grant proposal:
With the introduction of electronic submission of your grant proposal, Las Patronas requires that your application come in 2 separate documents:
- The completed application form
- The supporting documentation merged into a single PDF
(see application form for the order).
PDFs can be merged using several methods:
- Using Adobe Acrobat Pro – In the Acrobat startup window, Select file, Combine, Merge files into a single PDF A video by Adobe demonstrates the process using Adobe XI.
- Using Preview in Apple OSX - For a detailed explanation go here.
- PDFMerge! - A free online website that will merge several PDF files.
- Sejda- Another online option with a few more options with rearranging pages.
- FedEx/Kinko's - Staff can help merge PDF documents if brought to a store on a USB Flash drive or disk.
PDF size can be reduced at smallpdf.com.
Next Deadline:September 1, 2017
Vice President, Grants