The Grant Submission ProcessThere are two grant cycles each year, fall and spring. The fall grant cycle funds Major Grants ( > $20,000 ) and Minor Grants ( ≤ $20,000). The fall deadline is generally in late August. The spring grant cycle funds only Minor Grants, and generally has a deadline in early January.
GuidelinesLas Patronas exclusively funds capital items for organizations located in San Diego County. For a complete description of the Las Patronas grant process, please read the grant proposal guidelines.
Spring Grants Deadline:January 6, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
ContactJulie Garrie Vice President, Grants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the Guidelines above to verify that your needs match our criteria.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Gather supporting materials, assemble into one merged PDF file named "[your organization]_Supp.pdf" and upload at the end of the grant application. Merging PDF files.
- You will need your organization's most recent Form-990. Instead of scanning a paper copy, you can download a pdf of the filing at this website.
- Submit the proposal.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email after submittal, please contact email@example.com.
- Major grant recipients selected in the fall cycle will receive funds in January, 16 months after the proposal deadline.
- Recipients of minor grants (≤ $20,000) will receive funds for their grant in December (fall cycle) or April (spring cycle).